Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I'm a little stressed

about this.


A while back Loralee asked me to come up with a couple of parties I would like to host and she would design the products for it.  This is the first one!  She is going to send a whole ensemble of products to go with it and is arranging to have a photographer come.

Yikes!  After having been involved in several photo shoots/events, I know it is quite the process.   First to set up so it is picture perfect and, second, to have good models.

Well, since my grandchildren/models are picture perfect, at least that part is taken care of!   As far as the other, I'm spending an inordinate amount of time envisioning how I will set up the buffet table and banners and everything else.

Definitely a new, fun, and somewhat intimidating experience for me.

2 comments:

Misty B. said...

I need to start prepping my kids now on the picture perfect part. I think we've pulled the wool over Grandma's eyes!

Tiffany said...

I think the only part you should be stressing about IS the models! :)