Crinkled Oranges

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Since we'll

be in Oregon next week on Father's Day, Natalie and I treated Gary to a Father's Day meal and bell ringing.


 Natalie brought some Brigham's Rootbeer

that tasted especially refreshing because right now 
our air conditioner is not working.

I told Natalie that she is like a "ray of sunshine on a cloudy day" 
when she comes over on Sundays.
She asked if our lives were that boring. 
How could our lives be boring when I've got
my latest projects and good deals and freebies
spread all over the floor figuring out what to do with them?  
Gary agreed.  He said we're exciting because he
 never knows what mess I'll be making next.

3 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

I see that photo of Gary and see you next to him in your chair on your computer writing your blog.

Unknown said...

Happy early Father's Day Gary and have a wonderful trip to Oregon.

Misty B. said...

You are the least boring people I know! I was telling Harrison today that when he was a baby he looked a lot like my dad. His reply, "Does that mean I'll be funny like Grandpa too?" You can't be funny AND boring so I guess you're not boring.