Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I'm so grateful for

family.  We met again with cousins and watched the great grandchildren of Mom and Dad have so much for together.  We also ran into Geniel and her family at Seven Peaks and visited with them.  I just told Gary and Misty, as I'm getting ready for bed, that I don't think I've ever been so loose about how I or my house looks. I went to Seven Peaks Water park and then went to Costco without doing my hair or makeup and then had dinner here with in my messy house with sticky floors and enjoyed every minute of it.

I think we were all too tired to take many pictures, but one I took was of our personal Chiropractor and Sports Medicine consultant and his patient.


Photos of the photo shoot and today's activities tomorrow.
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loved seeing the pictures of Ed and Jackson. I love having my own personal chiropractor.

Good job with the hair and makeup. It is my rule to not do either on the weekends.