Crinkled Oranges

Saturday, July 27, 2013

It's not earth

shattering, but still pretty upsetting, to get a new phone (that is supposed to be extra durable), drop it off my lap as I got out of the car, and have the glass shatter.   All that on the first day I have it.  Now I get to look at my cracked new phone and wait 30 days for the insurance to take effect and then pay a $200 deductible to get a new one. 

So frustrated at the phone and myself.   I've been kicking myself all day (figuratively).  And, I'm going to write an email to Samsung questioning the extra durable claim of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active.  

Ok, just had to vent.

Other than that, it has been a nice day with the Idiart crew.  It's the people that matter, not the things in life.   (Just trying to put things in perspective).    

 

1 comment:

Tom Anderson said...

Yes, your kids are more important than your phone. You are acting more and more like me--and I am 8 years older. Not a good sign.