Crinkled Oranges

Saturday, July 20, 2013

We are missing the

Bishop crew today.  They are camping somewhere in Colorado tonight.

Tonight I was snuggling Lucienne after her bath, and she said, "I want to walk in my towel."  

She was reminding me of what Marshall would do.  He wanted me to snuggle him in his towel after every bath, and then we would play a little game where he would say "I want to walk in my towel."  Then I would pretend to cry and tell him I still wanted to snuggle him.  He would laugh and laugh and we would keep repeating it over and over again.

I'm glad we don't have to say goodbye to everyone at once.


1 comment:

Misty B. said...

Marshall is still trying to figure out the time/space mysteries of the universe. He can't figure out how Grandma Ashton could be at her house and we could be at ours when we were just together a day ago. He misses you much also!