Crinkled Oranges

Monday, July 15, 2013

Wow.

Staging a photo shoot is hard work.  Especially when you know a professional photographer is going to spend an hour just taking pictures of the setup and products.

We couldn't have done it if we hadn't had a great support group (Justin, Gary, Natalie, Trent, and Jackson) who kept the kids busy with swimming, lunch, and Trafalga while Misty, Tiffany, and I worked 8 hours straight setting up.   Here are pictures of us shipping them off.





 and a little pre-party fun.
 and work.


Then the kids came home and were excellent models.  We are exhausted, but I think it went well.  We will look forward to seeing the pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OF course I see that Jackson has to have his shirt off in his picture. Looks like a lot of Fun (work) Dan B

Tom Anderson said...

Can't wait to see the photos. And, yes when I saw Jackson I had to look twice because at first I thought it was me.