Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

It's nearing bedtime

and I'm getting my regular, like clockwork, desire to start munching on something salty.  Or if salty isn't available, I'll go for sweet.  It is like this unconscious/conscious uncontrollable desire to munch.

I told Gary tonight that he needs to tape my mouth shut at night.  He was a little taken back until I explained to him that the minute I go to bed, I get cravings for munching.  Not that I really have to tell him that.  He'll hear the crinkling of Pirates Booty, Popcorn, crackers, etc., while he's trying to sleep.

Anyway, a little after telling him I needed him to tape my mouth shut, he asked what kind of tape would be the most comfortable.  Then he suggested that he tie my hands behind my back so I can't take the tape off my mouth.   I think he's taking a little too much enjoyment thinking about that idea. So, I'll just try to use self restraint and not physical restraint to begin with.

Although, I just had a thought.  One of Gary's common sayings (when commenting on someones appearance) is, "I wouldn't kick them out of bed for eating crackers."  Maybe I am unconsciously/consciously testing him.   If that is the case, then he has proven that he loves me.  He hasn't kicked me out of the bed yet.  




2 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

It all sounds very strange to me. I better not go there.

Unknown said...

I loved this blog!!!!!