Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Tonight I conducted an


unplanned 

science experiment to see what difference baking powder makes when making strawberry cupcakes.

First I made 5 dozen without baking powder (Ugghhhh)

Then I made 5 dozen with baking powder.   

Any guesses as to which is which?



Do you think I will ever learn to double check the ingredients?  

Oh, well, it's not a total loss.  At least I'll have some nice "little" cakes for strawberry shortcake or strawberry trifles, or strawberry parfaits.      

5 comments:

nanabarbar said...

They BOTH look good to me!!!!!

Misty B. said...

I'm sorry! Not so fun

Tiffany said...

I'm glad you didn't throw the first batch away! I love it!

Tom Anderson said...

I will take either one. I love you cupcakes anyway I can get them.

TobyBo said...

would you share your recipe? They look perfect for Valentine's Day...