Crinkled Oranges

Friday, January 24, 2014

We've done a

lot of talking today.  It started when we met Charlene, Richard, and Gary and Lynn for lunch.  


Then this evening Gary and I went to visit a neighbor who has been in the hospital for awhile.  Then we went to a funeral visitation for a classmate that Gary played baseball with through Provo High.  In fact, we've known the whole Balser family well, as the dad and brother coached Gary and Gary coached the younger brother.  There was quite a reunion there at the mortuary with all of the old ball players and friends we haven't seen for years. I'm sure Kevin would have enjoyed it.  After that, we went to a wedding reception for a girl in our ward, and visited with lots of friends and neighbors  

There are days when I don't really talk with anyone but Gary, and then there are days like today.   Both kinds of days are good.  


4 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

Busy day!! You all look good in the photo. Miss you all.

nanabarbar said...

Annette, do you have a photographer on hire that follows you around & takes all these great pictures for you? I looks to me like everyone you mention in the lunch or party are in the picture, so who takes it for you? Or is it just the luck of the Scotch Irish in ya??? I wish we could go to lunch more than once or twice a year! I still need help with "I spy"!!! Love ya!

Tiffany said...

Looks like a busy day. I think you've hit your quota for socializing for at least a month. :) Miss you.

Unknown said...

It was a fun lunch!!!!! The rest of day sounds like good talking with good friends.