Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Annie turns 11


years old today!  

Following is my interview with Annie that was taken in December.

Something this year you are happy about?   Made the AAU basketball team again.

Favorite food:  Ice cream, Reese's peanut butter cups.  (This is a change -- it used to be watermelon!)

Favorite Lunch or Dinner?  Pizza

Favorite sport?  Basketball

What love about your family?  They love me.  Play sports with me.  Buy things for me.  Drive me around.  

Favorite color?  Yellow

Where feel most spiritual?  Sacrament meeting

Where do you think you will be in 10 years?  In college at BYU.

In 20 years?  Married with 4 kids - 3 boys (Jacob, Charlie, Colby) and 1 girl (Emma).   I would be 1 day older than my husband, be living in Utah, and have a dog.   

What would your perfect day look like?  Wake up, go to my friend Ava's house, watch a Harry Potter marathon, write a song about a chiwawa's, go back home and have a family basketball game at the gym with all the Idiarts and Nadaulds, go to Dairy Queen and invite my friends to come to my house for a movie party and me and Ava perform the Chiwawa song in front of them.  Then me and my friends get on a plane and go to Disneyland, go on all the rides, go back home to talk and hang around eating candy and soda.  Go to Olive Garden for dinner, but right before go to bed get on another plane and come to Utah to visit grandma and grandpa and friends and have a sleepover.  

Favorite movie:  "Once I Was a Beehive."

Favorite books:  Shiloh, Harry Potter (1st one), Secret Zoo. 

What celebrity would you like to talk to?  Michael Jordan.  I would ask him if I could play one-on-one with him and if he would let me win.

Who would you like to talk to who is no longer alive?  Grandma and Grandpa Anderson and Grandma and Grandpa Ashton.


As you can gather from the interview, Annie is full of life and love.   She is having her party tomorrow with 25 friends, eating waffles with buttermilk syrup, and playing "win or or lose it" games.  It shouldn't surprise you that Annie has 25 friends of all ages that she wanted to invite!


We love you, Annie, and wish we could be there to give you a big hug, but this picture will have to do.  Happy Birthday!





No comments: