Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

I've held on to

these pans for, oh maybe 25 years.


 I tired them once, years ago, and it was a disaster.  I decided to try them again, and if they didn't work, I would just get rid of them.

I followed the recipe on the box, and though the dough still spilled out of a couple of them, they actually worked pretty well.  They make a very dense bread that can be used as an appetizer or a canape (I have no idea how to pronounce that).


 I surprised Gary with heart shaped ones topped with MUSTARD, salami, and cheese.  He loved them, mostly because they had MUSTARD.


Anyway, I now have a bag of cute star-shaped bread that I can top with whatever I want for a fun 4th of July appetizer.


So, I guess I won't get rid of the pans after all.


1 comment:

Gary said...

You can get rid of them anyway. I won't complain.