Crinkled Oranges

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Gardens

I love the gardens at this time of year.  The maintenance is minimal, but the flowers are still blossoming. 

We went to a wedding of my cousin's daughter that was held in a very amazing and beautiful back yard.  It had so many little spaces in it with beautifully arranged plantings.  I was visiting with my cousins and couldn't figure out where Gary was.  Then I found him hiding out in the gazebo. 


Tonight Natalie went out in our garden to get flowers for our centerpiece. 


 She definitely has artistic talent. 
I wouldn't have been able to put one together like this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are back to writing more often. I missed you!!!

Tom Anderson said...

Love your photos. I am happy you are blogging more also.