Crinkled Oranges

Friday, May 18, 2012

All it needs is

bunnies!



Tiff sent these pictures today with this message:

"This is what I've been working on the last week! We transformed our boring weed infested corner (I should have taken a before picture) to a little sitting/firepit area. The kids have had so much fun hanging out back there!  The nice thing is that by about 3 p.m. it is nice and shaded from the surrounding trees. Now we just need to get a few resin bunnies to make it like grandma's garden."

I am very impressed by her garden spot!  I have a feeling her rocks were not as hard earned as Misty's were last year's (see Ill Fated Creek Experience if you've forgotten that fun experience).  

 I was going to send Tiffany money for her birthday, but now I feel inspired to send her some bunnies.   But I will do one better than resin ones, I'll send the real thing!  Then it will be perfect.

2 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

I am sure she will appreciate that.

tingey said...

White chair's in a fire pit area...you should re-think this area and color...never mind im sure the color will change over time...LOL