Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

There hasn't been

much time to blog this last week.  More and more I realize how fast and fragile life really is.  The funeral Friday was beautiful, with very fitting tributes given by Stephanie, Jenni, and Jared.    I was so proud of them, as I'm sure she was.  Friday afternoon, we took flowers to the cemetery for Memorial Day and then went to my niece (Leslie's) son's baptism.   

Gary had bought, at a baseball auction, an overnight stay at a courtyard Marriott, so we went to Salt Lake on Saturday.   It was a very nice get-a-way.  We ate at the Cheesecake Factory and shopped a little at the City Creek Center.  Then we went to "Men in Black 3."  (I figured that since Gary was patient with me shopping, that I would humor him and go to that movie).  It was actually pretty entertaining.

On Sunday morning we went to the Tabernacle Choir broadcast, had a late breakfast, and then came home.  Yesterday and today, in between a barbecue at the Roylances, a retirement open house for my friend, and a dinner date, I've put in a total of about 20 hours of work.  We are getting very close to getting the new website up, and there is a real time-crunch on getting all the products entered.  So the rest of this week will be much of the same.   

I've taken a few pictures of all the activities this last week, but I'll post those later.   It's time for bed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know abot not having time to blog. I hope to get one done this week. You are so good at keeping up with it.

And...it sounds like a fun, relaxing weekend after a very difficult week.

Tom Anderson said...

Fun weekend. Thanks for all you do.