Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, December 13, 2012

I am so behind on

posting about all the dinners or parties I have been attending.  In fact, I've been attending so many parties that I haven't had time to post about them.

 Let's see, the first one was my club party last Thursday.  It always starts the holiday season off with lots of fun.  I'm still waiting for my friends to send some pictures of them, because I didn't have my camera.  So that will be later. 

Then on Saturday we meet my siblings for breakfast.  As always we had a wonderful time.  And, if you're wondering about the crowns, guess what?  They come with the Crackers I told you about!







Then on Sunday we had our friend, Matt Warner's, kids over to dinner and making gingerbread houses.  If you're wondering what they are holding up in this picture, guess what?  More crackers!   They were also very inventive with the ginger bread houses.



Then I taught a cupcake making class at Relief Society on Tuesday.  Guess what?  I didn't take any crackers.

Then, today I went to the Lunch Bunch luncheon. I should have taken crackers, but I forgot.  In fact, I'm feeling so frazzled and forgetful, that I left my car running while I was at the luncheon.  (One of the neighbors called to tell me that my car was still running).




All of these parties remind me of how wonderful friends and family are.  Of course my family has been with me since birth, my club friends have been friends with me since childhood, we've known the Warner's since they were all born, and the lunch bunch ladies have been getting together for about 20 years.    I am richly blessed with friends and family.

3 comments:

Misty B. said...

Your blog make's me feel like I'm always with you!

Tom Anderson said...

Fun times. We went to the movies with our friends, I left the car running until we came out of the movie.

Unknown said...

I have NEVER left the car running, althought I have pulled out of the gas station with the gas pump still in my car. We did crackers all weekend with the Murphys, Smiths and Hutchinsons. Love them!!!!