Crinkled Oranges

Friday, February 15, 2013

I'm very grateful

that I have been saving all of my documents to "dropbox."  Gary had to reinstall windows on my computer, and I've had to set up all my accounts again.  But because of "dropbox" I haven't been worrying about data or pictures that I may have lost.

I've generally been working about 4 hours a day with work now.  I feel very blessed that I can do it from home.  With my laptop acting up, I've had to use the desktop computer for the last two days.  It takes me back to when I did my doc management work and would sit at the desk for hours.  It gets so chilly in the family room in the winter, and I remember being layered up and wearing gloves with the fingers tips cut off so I could type.  I eventually got a space heater and that helped.  

It is amazing how spoiled we get when we get used to having everything so comfortable, nice, and fast.  I'm sure the pioneers would be feeling really sorry for me that I had to sit in my nice home and type on a computer.  Sometimes I think I forget just how easy we have it.

1 comment:

Tom Anderson said...

You have paid your dues and deserve to have it easier. Reward yourself with a cupcake.