Crinkled Oranges

Friday, May 24, 2013

25 years ago,

when Chuck died, Mom and Dad and Gary and Lynn bought their burial plots  They got two extra for me and Gary.  Except that now we've found out that there is not enough room for two of us.

So, that is what Gary is demonstrating here at the cemetery.
He's pacing it out and thinks there is enough room for two.



Or, he decided that maybe we could stack, and he would let me be on top since I have claustrophobia.  Or, that one of us can be buried and when the other one dies they can be cremated and added to the casket.
Or he could be buried under the rock behind them.   Or I could be buried somewhere else and he could be buried there (I told him I didn't think Mom would like that)  .

We didn't really come to any concrete conclusion on this grave matter.  I guess it will just be "first come first serve."   But we had a nice time going to the cemetery with Gary and Lynn.   Here we are sitting on Chuck and Christine's bench.

l

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the post. Especially your "pun." Greg and I are going to be in little urns so you don't need to worry about us.