Crinkled Oranges

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Repeat of May 18 2009 Post


Since it is 12:30 am on the 19th . . . . .  
And since I've been working on the computer most of the day and night . . . . . 
And since the 18th passed and I didn't blog . . . . .  

Then here is a repeat of my blog 4 years ago on the 18th.   
Happy belated birthday, Charlene!

I am the youngest of 5 children born to
Golden Stevens Anderson
and Charlet Hall Anderson.
This week my only sister and one brother had a birthday.
Happy Birthday!

My brother, Tom's birthday was on the 14th.
Tom always had a knack for popping up in pictures
when he wasn't meant to be in them.
Here are a couple of examples.


Tom behind my grandma Hall (Gran)

Tom behind me and Charlene

Here's one he was actually meant to be in.


And, today is my sister, Charlene's, birthday.
Mom always told the story that when my 3 older brothers found out she was expecting another baby, after Charlene, that they were very concerned. They wanted their only little sister to have all the clothes and things she wanted as she was growing up. They were afraid that if it was another girl that Charlene wouldn't be able to have everything she wanted. Well, I can promise you, neither of us ever went without.
(Just ask any of the brothers)

Here are some photos (not great quality)
I scanned in of Charlene and me growing up.








I feel so blessed to have been born
into such a wonderful family.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you. I loved this post 4 years ago and loved it even more today.