Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

It's been a long time since

I've set up a blog, but this week I'm helping create two new ones.  Today I've spent time helping Barbara set up a genealogy blog.  On Friday I'm going to help my cousin and her daughter set up a blog.  My cousin's daughter has been dealing with serous health issues and wants to connect with other's that have the same problems.

I need to get some direction on my blog, too.  This everyday thing is getting a little too much, but, I'm committed to the end of the year anyway.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know how you do it every day. I barely get one a week and have to think about what to write.

Tom Anderson said...

Each day is tough. However, if you do less I hope it is not too much less as I really look forward each day to reading your blog.

Misty B. said...

Please don't quit!

nanabarbar said...

She won't Misty! Your Mom is SUPERMOM!!!!!
& SUPERFRIEND!!!!!