Crinkled Oranges

Friday, September 6, 2013

It's hard knowing my grandson

is in town and I haven't seen him.  Jackson got in today for his first official visit as a baseball recruit. He has a packed full agenda today and tomorrow with the other baseball players who are being courted by BYU.

Gary is at the Timpview football game in Salt Lake, so I decided to go down in the last few minutes of the BYU Women's Soccer game (where I knew Jackson was with his group of recruits).  But that wasn't too successful, since there was not even standing room at the game with 5400 fans.  I texted him and he said he was somewhere in the end zone.  I guess I'm not a very good stalker, even though I tried to be.  But Jackson texted that we would find a way to see each other tomorrow.


By the way, it was an exciting ending with BYU winning Utah in the last minute with a score of 1-0.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know you will find him.

Becky said...

My brother, Johnny is a physical trainer for the BYU baseball team.