Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Preserving your Life Experiences

Besides resurrecting the flower pens for Relief Society, I also resurrected the old "History in a Jar" that we did years ago.


 I repackaged it, and tried to make it look more sophisticated, but the questions are still the same.   It is a jar of prompts to help you share your memories, in bits and pieces, without feeling overwhelmed.

I'm also going to use it as a "blog prompter."     This should take care of those days when I have nothing to say.  







3 comments:

nanabarbar said...

Does ANYONE know what happened with the Baseball tryouts & our Favorite Jackson???
MISTY!!!
Fill us in? Or are we talking Top Secret???
WHAT THE 411??????

Misty B. said...

Barb...sorry for the confusion. Jackson's already been offered a scholarship to play. This wss just a for fun campus visit. No tryout.

Mom...Love the Jar. Much improved on Jar 1.0!

nanabarbar said...

Oh YEA!!!
Oh NO!!! Now I have to LOVE Baseball!!!
My MOM is up there laughing!!!