Crinkled Oranges

Saturday, October 26, 2013

It was a beautiful

autumn day here in Utah, and I had lots of adventures.

It started with meeting Gary and Richard for breakfast at Magleby's.

Then I went to a bridal shower for the Roylance's grandson, Shawn.

Then I drove up to Natalie's to see her Harry Potter party decor.  They were amazing.  I took lots of pictures, which I'll post later.  (I told her that now she has all of them that she has to host one for the grand kids when we are all together.)

  Since I was that far North, I went to the outlet mall and walked through it.  It was such a nice day that I didn't even wear a jacket.

Since I was even further North, I went to Ikea and browsed around.

By that time I figured Gary would be coming home from his conference in Salt Lake, so I headed South instead of North.  Here was the view as I sat at the light on University Ave.


I love autumn here in Utah.



2 comments:

Tiffany said...

that is beautiful. This is most definitely the most beautiful time of the year. It's been gorgeous weather here for the last 2 weeks. Trying to soak in as much Autumn weather as possible. But I always get a bit homesick and nostalgic for Utah this time of the year! Miss and love you, Tiff

Tom Anderson said...

Wow, that is beautiful. You should submit that in a photography contest. It really is a great photo. I miss scenes like that. Utah in Autumn is tough to beat. You had a nice day.