Crinkled Oranges

Friday, October 25, 2013

We had a Hall family party

today in Springville.  We went to the Daughter's of the Utah Pioneers Museum in Springville.  There is a lot of Hall, Averett, and Weight Family History in there.  

Here is Richard, Me, Gary (husband), Mark Twain, and Gary (brother)

 These are not great pictures, but I waned to give a feel of some of the 
family items shown in the museum.











 



 Then we went to Prestwich Farms in Spanish Fork Canyon.



I want to go to the museum sometime and really look at and photograph more family items.  My cousin, Diane, did a great job planning it and gave us a book with some histories and also showing the headstones of our ancestors.   I'll share those later.

3 comments:

nanabarbar said...

Annette !!! For OUR Birthdays Dec/13- Jan/14 let's go together!!!
If my "Other Mom" & Daughters are DUPs am I ? I'm a DAR!!!
The museum looks so cool and I wouldn't be surprised to see some of Ron's family names down there!
Then I could write about it on my blog!
Thanks for the time you take to make all these posts! I don't feel like your so far away now! It's like talking to you in person only YOU get to say the most instead of me!!!

Tom Anderson said...

Thanks for those photos. It was fun viewing them. Wish I could have been there.

Tiffany said...

That is really neat. I would love to go see that sometime. . .maybe a future Bunny Hollow adventure. . .not sure the kids would be totally into it!