Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My friend, Diane,

came by yesterday to borrow some tasting dishes because she was hosting a book club tonight.  I knew she would do something wonderful, so I went up before her event to see what she had done.

They were amazing!  I went up without my phone, but I ran home to get it because I had to take pictures.

Here are veggies dipped in ranch sauce.


She made the little tomato hearts by cutting
the tomatoes in half and putting them together
with a toothpick.


This is cut pineapple, mandarin oranges 
and whipped cream.


 She is a quilter and had made
this little quilt.

 These were apple pieces cut with a melon baller 
and dipped in caramel.
(She sent some home and they were delicious)


 String cheese rolled around a pretzel
with chive wrapping around it.


 Syringes filled with colored syrup 
that were going to be filled with a peach drink.


Goblets dipped in colored karo syrup.


Top plate
 is small mint truffles with
Halloween decorations put on top
 Bottom plate
is small pretzels, with caramel in the middle,
dipped in orange chocolate with a pretzel stem. 


 Beautiful tablescape.


 She said she wouldn't do this one again
because it wouldn't stay together, but it
is a jello block with a blackberry head.
 

She always does the most unique things!


I had to take pictures so I could copy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my...... will she come to my Soup Group and do the food. Amazing.

Tiffany said...

That is amazing! I can only imagine how much time that would take!