Crinkled Oranges

Sunday, November 3, 2013

I'm really enjoying my

calling in the Stake Primary.  Tonight we met with 4 of the ward presidencies and two weeks ago with 5 others.  We spend a half hour with each ward, and they share what is working well for them and what they feel they could improve on.  It is fun to get to know new people and I'm enjoying the friendship with the women I serve with.  An added bonus is that last Sunday I went to 3 Primary programs throughout the day, and it will be the same next week.   There's nothing better than watching and listening to the children speak and sing, though it does make me miss my grandchildren and I could watch theirs too.   I want to Skype with them and have them give me their parts and sing a a few songs.      

1 comment:

nanabarbar said...

A, there is one thing better than 3 in one day..it's watching 5 of your own Grandkids up there singing & seeing the the light of the Gospel shine in their eyes! For Baylee (who is now in our Ward) this is her last Primary Program & it's Joys first PP as Primary Pres in our Ward!!! Cool!