Crinkled Oranges

Monday, November 11, 2013

Tonight

my friends Trish and Taunya came for our card making class.  We have only gotten together a few times since Jean passed away, as she was the one that brought us all together.  But they have been wanting to start up again, and so we have for the last two months.

But, we've changed the plans a little .  We all used to come up with a card design and make 5 kits for each person.  That was always a lot of stress for me and would take a lot of time.  Now, I just provide the place and the refreshments.  Taunya does the card kits, and Trish just brings her "sparkling personality," as she jokingly said it.   Since I usually don't have a shortage of "refreshments" in my freezer, the preparation time is much less, and I am enjoying the time spent with them.

Tonight I had them come down to my (almost set up) Grandma and Grandpa Candy Store.  Yes, it's true.  It is so fun to set up that I started early.


1 comment: