Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

I brought Gary

 a cookie in the cup I decorated Color Me Mine this summer.  It has the little slot for the cookie.




 On the other side it says, "Mmm . . . are these cookies handmade"


When I gave it to Gary, he said,  "Thanks, Jackson."    That is because I am making them to send to Jackson.

Jackson is doing so well.  His emails and letters are upbeat and happy.   He is in Layton right now.  Two weeks ago when we went to Logan for a football game, we did a drive by of his apartment and recorded it for Misty.    We were leaving a package on the door and someone opened the curtains.  Fortunately it wasn't Jackson (or is it unfortunately?), as he and his companion were not home.   I love having him so close, even if I can't see him!  



2 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

Happy to hear Jackson is doing well. It is nice to have him right there by you.

Misty B. said...

I love the cup! And Jackson loves the cookies!