Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, September 18, 2014

I have a really good

reason why I haven't been blogging.  My recliner has been broken.  I just can't concentrate if I'm not in my recliner.

Well, guess what?  Today we got it fixed.  And here I am blogging.  Amazing, isn't it?

We had actually been looking for new chairs, because you could not even sit in the broken one without throwing your body out of  alignment.  But we were discouraged with how much they would cost.  So we had a furniture medic (never knew there were such things) come last week.  He said the whole mechanism was broken and suggested that we call the lazy-boy company to see if they still made that type.  We bought them in 2000, so I wasn't feeling much hope.

Well long story short, they not only still have them, but there is a lifetime warranty on them.   So they sent us a new one, with no charge, and we had the "medic" come and install it.   Still not cheap, but much less expensive than a new chair.  

So now that I have my chair, I can blog again.  No more excuses.  (I can already feel the creative juices flowing)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad you are back.