Crinkled Oranges

Sunday, August 23, 2015

We had a

New bishopric put in today. They were having a "Meet and Greet" this evening  to thank the old and welcome the new.  I ran into Bishop McKay at Costco last night and asked him what his favorite cupcakes were.  One he mentioned was carrot cake, so I baked those as well as strawberry today for the party.

However, it wasn't one of my better days in the kitchen. First, I added the cinnamon only to realize it wasn't cinnamon but rather taco seasoning.  I threw that out and started over. I'm just grateful I realized my mistake before I baked them. But, when the new batch was in the oven baking, I realized that I had forgotten to add the crushed pineapple.   They were ok but would have tasted better with the pineapple.

Just one of those days . . .

No comments: