Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Boring . . .

That's how I'm feeling right now.  Feeling boring is different from feeling bored.   I really never feel bored.   There are always lots of books I want to read and projects I want to try.   I guess I just I feel bogged down by the tasks I need to do and am not particularly inspired or motivated to do.  Maybe I feel this way because it is just a cold February day (13 degrees F. right now) in a long line of other cold days.  

But I'm gaining perspective as I sit here struggling with inspiration on how to write about being boring.  Gary is flipping the channels after watching the Jazz lose in a 1 point game.  He's got it on "The Count of Monte Cristo."   They're in the dungeon trying to dig out. I guess if you can find ways to not feel bored or boring in a dungeon, I can get over this.

I told you I was boring. 

3 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

Pretty boring entry.

Linda Henrichsen said...

You, boring. Never! I know you must be dreaming up the perfect Valentine cupcakes, and I will look forward to future posts. ;o)

Misty B. said...

This coming on the heels of your Jesse James conversation--you are not boring!!!