Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, February 3, 2011

You know those

lemon cupcakes I gave the recipe for. 
Here I am hanging out in my pajamas making 10 dozen of them.
Fortunately, Gary didn't get the complete mess in the background. 
And, I made him take several pictures.
The first ones he took had my body at a side view. 
Not good. 

And, if anyone wants to try to recipe, 
tonight I only cooked them for 18 minutes, and they are a little more moist.  

Just to explain, I'm making 10 doz of them to put in the freezer for a Relief Society Conference at the end of the month.  And tomorrow I'm going to make 10 doz coconut ones, and after that I'm going to make 6 dozen chocolate-cream cheese ones.  I won't frost them until the day of, so it isn't quite such a mess. 

I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again.  "I LOVE MY CONVECTION OVEN that can cook 6 dozen at a time."  Without it, I wouldn't even consider such an endeavor.     

3 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

I love the photo of you doing what you love to do and do so well--serving.

Unknown said...

YOu need to teach me how to work my convection microwave...and by the way...your cupcakes were incredible. Greg ate two and I got one.

Carol said...

First time at your blog and let me say that it is very cute. Don't do much baking. Prefer to eat somebody else's work and yours sounds good. However, I too have a convection oven and love it.