Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday

to HARRISON JESS!

As I've looked through these pictures from Christmas,
it makes me miss Harrison even more. 
Harrison's other name could be
Mr. Intensity.  
Everything he does, he does with single-minded determination. 
I know that will serve him well in the years to come.


Of all the images I have of him this Christmas, the one shown in the picture below is my favorite.  When the kids were giving Grandpa their original recipes, Harrison was totally engaged.  He wanted to see Grandpa's reaction to each concoction and wanted to make sure he read each one of them.    
                    
                                                                                                                                  

You probably can't read what's on his shirt, but it says
"Been there, Won That."
When Misty and Dan saw that shirt, they had to get it.
It had Harrison's name written all over it.

I love you Harrison!

No comments: