Crinkled Oranges

Saturday, April 16, 2011

I have to confess

that I was a little embarrassed when Tom and Lynn came in last night and found me sitting in the middle of this.


 I admit, I have a few too many things going at once. 
Or let's just say, I should clean up from one project before starting another.

(Cutting and glueing materials for key fobs)
Cut out keys, hardware, and note cards
 Experimenting with making a card to hold key fobs.
 Remnants of cutting keys with the cricut machine
 Letting homemade marshmallow fondant dry so I can try out
my Cricut Cake for the first time.
 Finished key fobs that we made with the girls.
I got the instructions from my friend, Wendy, and Tiffany had
the great idea of making and adding the little rag flowers.


Ok, that explains the messes. 

Now I just need to finish them one at a time. 
(But first we're going to breakfast at Magleby's
with Tom and Lynn and Gary and Lynn)

1 comment:

Misty B. said...

So I want to see the Cricut baking projectt!!!