Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

No more nightmares

about my tub. Thanks for the tip about resurfacing, Eileen. 

It's not perfect, but it is so much better, and it wasn't too hard.  I'll probably have to do a little sanding in a few weeks because of some big drops that came out of the spray.   I feel much better now about "Bunny Hollow Bed and Breakfast" opening  for the first time this year.  Our first honored guests will be Misty and Tiffany on Friday, followed by Tom and Lynn next Thursday.  (I just hope the enamel doesn't come off the first time we use it!) 


 Before I forget, I wanted to show these "I spy" pictures.
Can you tell which is the plastic bunny and which is the real one?


Gary spotted it as we were eating dinner on Sunday,
and Natalie and I were so excited.
I love bunnies.

2 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

We are excited to spend time in the Bunny Hollow. Thanks for having us. Looking forward to seeing you and your family.

Misty B. said...

The bunny's in your neighborhood are so much cuter than our jack rabbits out here! I'm sure Marshall will appreciate the enamel on his baby smooth bottom. We can't wait! One more sleep...