Crinkled Oranges

Monday, April 25, 2011

We had a fun night

celebrating Natalie's birthday.  I know I'm not in the least bit biased, but I think she has the voice of an angel, along with beauty, personality, and style. 



I even made her a MuMu with owls on it,
because she loves Owls.
(I challenged her to be like Misty and wear it when she's driving
into town while she's wearing a shower cap on her head)



We went to dinner at Pirate's Island for Karaoke again.  Between the four of us, we embarrassed her pretty completely by insisting that she sing more than she wanted to.  But she is so loving and sweet natured that I think she forgave us (especially after I gave her a neck and back rub as a peace offering).  

We feel so blessed to have you as our daughter, Natalie!

2 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

I wish I were at Pirate's Island with you. I love her voice. Looks like fun. I was not invited.

Misty B. said...

I think she gets her voice from me! Right!?