Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I've been using Gary's

office and desk at school to put together all the testing packets for the teachers. 




I can tell he's having somewhat of a hard time with it.  After all, it is his domain, and I am making a mess of it.  But he is sacrificing for the greater good.  And, I'll be out of there tomorrow to get set up in the football building, where I'll be proctoring the tests until May 20.   Otherwise, I'm afraid his anxiety would be greater than it is.

I need to get the pictures from the weekend visit from Tom and Lynn from my phone, and I haven't figured out how to do that yet.  So I'll show those in another entry.  

And on a whole different subject:  Tiffany said that when she was snuggling with Luci tonight that Luci said she had brushed her teeth, and used her mouthwash, "And me no do medicine with Grandma."  Three weeks later, and she is still concerned about it.  What a legacy!  I'll have to make sure I make up for it with lots of candy next time I see her.

3 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

You look like the big CFO--except that all your dealings are now transparent. Another Enron in the making???

Unknown said...

You look pretty good at that desk!!!!

I am sorry I missed Tom and Lynn and the events with the family. I hope you are not too tired to get the pictures on your blog soon.

Nat said...

I can just hear dad groaning at the mess on his desk :)

hahaha
awww poor Luci is tramatized by you. you may really have to work on winning her love again.