Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"Stinking Cute"

I had to share this email from Tiffany:

"Annie just brought home this writing assignment and it is so stinking cute I had to share it with you! Of course it's cuter in her own handwriting but I'll spell everything the same as she did. She was supposed to think of a place she likes to visit and explain why she likes to go there. This is what she said:

I love to go to my grandmo's house. she love to make cupcak's and she has deckrushin's that look like cup cakes's. She is upsest (obsessed) with cupcake's. and I miss her so much. She lives in Youto"


Can't get a lot sweeter than that!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so stinkin cute!!!!

Misty B. said...

I love the "absest" part

Angie Murphy said...

That is so cute! I love that it can be successfully interpreted based on content :).