Crinkled Oranges

Saturday, July 7, 2012

40 years!!!

It's really hard to believe that it has been 40 years since we graduated from high school.  Really!  We went to our Provo High School Class of 1972 reunion on Thursday night.  It was so fun to catch up with people I hadn't seen in a long time.   Some of them I really haven't seen for 40 years, and it was almost like meeting them for the first time.  

I've felt very blessed by the friendships we have maintained with so many of our friends through the years.  Between my girlfriends and Gary's guy friends (and also the fact that many of us married each other), getting together has always been something we've wanted to do.   The planning committee did a great job of contacting people, too.   With the ease of face book and social media, it made a difference in being able to find people, too. 

There were a lot of people that weren't there that I would have loved to seen, but my very best high school friend was right there with me.  

1 comment:

Tom Anderson said...

In all my years from High School I have only showed briefly at one. I wish I had kept tract of my friends. Life just moves on to quickly.