Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

LaArtiste Yearbook of 1934

I've been trying to get my mementos, documents, and pictures organized.  I did really well for a bit, but then ended up putting most of them back where they started.  It is overwhelming, to say the least. 

I did run across a real gem, though.  From the Springville High School Yearbook of 1934, I ran into a "Sentimental Gentleman" and a "Red Faced" girl (who just happen to be my parents).



I love it!   I'm sure I've seen the pictures before, but I don't remember the one of Dad at all.  The descriptions are classic, though I wish I knew a little more history behind the "Was My Face Red."   Dad always was a "Sentimental Gentleman."

And here are the name tags we wore to our 40th high school reunion.  The pictures are from our Provo High School 1972 yearbook.   


Oh, where does time go . . .

2 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

That was fun. They got Dad right. I only know that mom would blush when she was embarrassed. I suspect there are secrets there that we will never know about, but can guess.

Unknown said...

Those are awesome pictures. Thanks!!!!! And...yes, we all have secrets (except Annette and Gary probably).