Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Next time I

go on a walk, I'm taking the camera. 

After much prodding this evening, I agreed to go on a walk with Gary.  I didn't want to.  I was feeling tired and sluggish, but for that very reason I decided I should go.   Gary actually runs ahead, turns around at the top of the hill, and meets up with me on his way down.

As I walked on Timpview Drive, I saw 10 deer right on the front lawn of a home.  They blend so well into the brown grass that I almost missed them.  As I walked by, they didn't move but just watched me   It wasn't until they heard a car coming that they took off up the hillside.   It was beautiful to see, and makes me feel wonder at the beauty of nature.

  Next time I'm taking my camera.

1 comment:

Misty B. said...

After seeing the pics of your RS event I think you need many peacful walks this week!