Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

We went to

Park City on Monday to meet the Adairs for dinner.  As we sat waiting for them to come, I asked the waitress to take our picture. 



Park City is meaningful to us, because almost 37 years ago (August 8, 1974), we spent our honeymoon  there.  My friend Kim Thomas' parents had a condo they let us use.  Here is a digital scrapbook collage I made of our honeymoon.



We've changed a little (Ok, maybe a lot),
with a few more wrinkles and quite a few more pounds. 
But the same love is still there,
but now it is mixed with a lifetime of memories.  
That's what matters.
I feel very blessed and lucky.

(Though I wouldn't complain if I had that body back!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the new look and the new body...... I would never want to be 19 again. Happy ANniversary (soon)

Misty B. said...

I love it!