Crinkled Oranges

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Why do I run

around like a chicken with it's head cut off?  Gary asked me this afternoon (after seeing piles from sewing, recipe card making, scrapbook making, and baking) if it really helps me to leave my messes all around.  Well, obviously, the answer is no.  But, I don't have time to clean it up or I won't be able to finish the next thing in time.   One of these days . . .

We've been missing having Lydia here.  We took her to the airport on Wednesday morning.  On Tuesday, we ate lunch at Ripple's.

Then went to to the movie with Natalie. When we got home, she and Gary were sitting in the car for a while.  Lydia had decided that she was going to write up the rules for slug-bug, banana whacker, and whatever other slugging games they had been sparring over all week.  I think she came up with a pretty good legal document.

As you can see, it was pretty serious business.

3 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

As a Lawyer, the contract looks iron clad to me, so Gary is stuck and has no way out. Love your photos as usual.

Misty B. said...

I wouldn't want to be between the two of them in an argument.I don't think a legal binding document will hold either Lydia or Grandpa back if they've got a goal in sight!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

This is so darling. I'm glad you have a photo of the rules. And is Gary slimmer? He looks great.