Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

While Tom's been a little

down and out, Lynn and I have been experimenting
with a few of the recipes from the cookbook, 
"Best Bites. Mormon Moms in the Kitchen" 
So far, we are very impressed. 
All three of the recipes we tried were excellent. 

   Here are the pictures from the cookbook.




Here are our versions. 
The photography is not that great,
but the food was.




 These will definitely be on the menu again.
(We are feeling very proud of ourselves)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ooh, all of that looks SO delicious. Right up my alley! Did Dad really eat that much green? :) I'd love to make all of that when we are there. We can't wait to see you soon!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I subscribe to Best Bites. They always have food that looks like restaurant food. Glad to know it doesn't disappoint.

Gary looks like he has his hands folded, ready to pray over the barbeque. What a religious man. My hero.