Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Well, it looks like the vote

is unanimous that it is not Grandma.  Thanks for your votes.  I agree with all of them, but agree with Misty that if she were wearing a mu-mu it would be a no brainer!

Speaking of pictures, Tiffany is putting together some project that she needs pictures of our family when all the kids were home.   Then she needed pictures of my family before everyone left home.  We didn't take pictures back in ancient days like they do now.  I was able to find a few where either Richard or Gary were missing because they were on their missions.  I found one with all of us, but it had been in a magnetic album and was torn.  Finally I found this one.  It was after Gary and Lynn were married, but we're all together. 

L to R, Dad, Mom, Richard behind, Tom next to Richard, Lynn, Gary,
Front L, Me and next to me holding Lynn's hand, Charlene.

Those were happy times.

I wish I could get out of Tiffany what she's doing with all these pictures,
but she's being very secretive.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't vote, but I would have voted it was not mom. Close resemblence, however.

Tom Anderson said...

I will look for some photos but I don't have many. That photo brought back many fun memories.