Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

We've been partying

a lot the last few days. On Friday, we met with my siblings (which you were here, Tom) in Salt Lake for dinner and a quick ride on trax down to temple square.



Remember in my last entry when I mentioned my feeling of happiness from my childhood?   Well, I still feel it.

On Sunday morning we had two young couples over for breakfast.  Gary worked with the men in the scout program.  They are such cute families.  I thought this would be a good test of just how child proof my house was with these 3 little boys.  I think I've done a pretty good job of simplifying.   I guess Marshall will be the ultimate test.




Last night we had two of the children of our friends, Matt and Merlyn,  I still feel such sadness that Matt is no longer with us. But when I am with his family, I think of how proud he must be of them.  They brought that beautiful floral centerpiece for us.

 As thanks, we had them fill up at the candy store.

Life is good
when it is filled with people you love.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had a very fun evening and thanks for the pictures. None of mine worked out. I need to figure out the flash on my camera.

Tom Anderson said...

Photos were great. Wish I had been there.