Crinkled Oranges

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Here is a view


that most people don't see --because it is behind our bedroom door.

 It makes me happy. 

 Yes, there are probably about 100 flower pins on the magnet board (anybody want some?).   And there are multiple scarves hanging on another magnet board with magnet hooks (I thought I was pretty ingenious thinking of that).   And then just a few of my necklaces hanging on the metal jewelry hanger that Natalie gave me.  And then my bridal picture.  Gary may have reconsidered marrying me if he had known I was quite so OCD when it comes to having every color of every thing I love.  He may have decided I was a little too high maintenance. 

3 comments:

Misty B. said...

You are a lot of things but high maintenance is not one of them! You are very creative, and I think there's more flowers than last time I was there!

Tom Anderson said...

You are very creative and that makes you interesting. Gary knows he is lucky to have you, that I was willing to let him even date you. But, with you two it works both ways.

Angie Murphy said...

I love it. I wish I had that many scarfs. I have become a big fan of those and flowers....

It sounds like you job is going really well. Keep us posted.