Crinkled Oranges

Friday, March 9, 2012

I was at

Gary's second ballgame today.  They lost horribly in the first game, but they redeemed themselves tonight.  I have to admit, I never thought I would find myself in the stands as a coach's wife. It seems much more relaxing than it used to be.  Maybe because I'm not running after little girls and also because he is not the head coach.   I've taken pictures of Gary two of his four baseball uniforms.   His hair is a little greyer, but other than that, he is still looks the same in a baseball uniform.



You may note a couple of little things.  His stance reminds me of Angelena Jolie at the Academy awards, minus the split in his pants.  And, second, my rotating shelf is bare.  I'm afraid that St. Patrick's day is going to get ignored this year.  I'll move straight in to Easter and bunnies in preparation for our annual Bunny Hollow get-aways with the girls.  Yeah!

4 comments:

Misty B. said...

Harrison says, "I think you look kinda funny." (That's how 7 year olds say your cool!) I love the new-old you!

Tom Anderson said...

Good thing Gary is not standing in front of an open closet!!!!

Tiffany said...

Dad--you look great! I never thought I'd see you in so much orange and blue (I always thought you'd be true green), but I think it suits you nicely. Hope you are having "fun."

Unknown said...

He is a "studmuffin"