Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Today our

son-in-law, Justin, turns 35.

We really lucked out in the son-in-law department. 
 In fact, if I had sons, I would want them to be just like my adopted ones. 

One of the things I truly love about Justin is his unselfishness and desire to serve.    He is always looking for, and finding, ways to make life better for those around him.  He is a wonderful support to Tiffany and father to Eliza, Ashton, Annie, and Lucienne.   I am ways amazed at Justin's knowledge of the scriptures.  He makes scripture time with the kids fun and real (even for Grandma). 


Happy Birthday, Justin!
We love you.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

He is an amazing man! I lucked out :)

Tom Anderson said...

Happy Birthday Justin.

Misty B. said...

He's the perfect brother-in-law!