Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I need to

Learn to compartmentalize better. I become consumed with one thing (lately my job) and have a hard time letting it go. I am only supposed to be part time (20 to. 25 hours per week), but I can't stop until everything is up to date. But, of course in a business that thrives on new orders, it is never up to date.

This is not a new dilemna for me, just a different venue.

Resolve: Tomorrow I will allow myself 4 hours for work, 2 hours for yoga, 1 hour for cleaning, 1 hour for Dr's appt., 1 hour for reading, and the rest sewing and whatever else comes up. Pretty good plan. I'm hoping that publically committing to it will make me accountable.

We will see . . .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to see the diary!!!!!! What a fun busy life.

Tom Anderson said...

I hate to plan my life like that. But, it works for you so good luck. Keep some time in there to update your blog frequently.