Crinkled Oranges

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Bridal Fair Fun

I spent yesterday picking up miscellaneous items for a bridal fair at Thanksgiving Point.  Today I spent a few hours helping at the booth.  Loralee's husband and family put together an amazing structure (doors put together with hinges with shelves and molding) to look like the inside of a room.  There were countless people who said it was the most beautiful booth there.  Unfortunately, the lighting wasn't great for pictures with my phone, but below are a couple.

Next weekend there are more photo shoots that I'll help set up for.   It is fun to do events every once in a while.   But I really do feel so blessed that I can work from home.   I spend 4 hours (give or take a few depending on the day) answering emails, processing orders, or adding products to the website.  I love the flexibility of it, and they are such nice people to work with.

There are a lot of exciting things happening as the company is growing.  Some of their products will be featured on the Today Show next week.  And, her Gingerbread Collection will be in Better Homes and Gardens this coming December. The blog and website are undergoing really fun updates and should be revamped by the end of next week.    


 

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

What fun! You've been busy!

Tom Anderson said...

You have a good thing going there. Happy for you.